Controller – Huddersfield
Core Drivers are currently seeking Class 1 Drivers for Temp to Perm work for our client in Grays.
The role will be transporting Bitumen.
In order to apply you must possess the following;
- Full UK Licence with Cat C+E entitlement and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- A valid ADR with Class 9 in Tanks
- Driver CPC
- Digital Tacho Card
- Tanker experience not essential
Rates of Pay;
- Daily Guarantee: 8 hours per day
- Shift Guarantee: 5 per week (Various shifts available)
- Hourly Rate: £23 per hour (9pm – 4am unsociable hours extra £2ph)
- Weekend / Bank Holiday Rate: £30.66 p/h
- Night out allowance: £26 per night.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Delivering in a safe manner complying with all relevant legal and company procedures
- Driving at all times in a safe and courteous manner
- Monitor and report wear and tear to vehicles
- Prevent and report damage
- Knowledge of regulations surrounding the working time directive and tachographs
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly
- Carry out start/end checks as per procedure
- Ensure vehicle loaded safely and correctly
- Basic level of numeracy and literacy, in order to complete work documentation
*a maximum of 3 points on licence due to insurance.
The applicant will be required to live within a 45 minute radius of Grays.