Modern slavery statement for financial year 2023/24
This statement is made pursuant to s.54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps that Core Drivers Ltd has taken and is continuing to take to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain.
Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking and forced labour. Core Drivers Ltd has a zero-tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.
Core Drivers Ltd is a company that provides LGV driver support throughout the UK. Our aim is to ensure that all clients receive a tailor-made service, an ethos underpinned by expert industry knowledge and clear sector understanding. At Core Drivers Ltd our commitment is to provide only the highest standard of professional drivers with the training, attitude and motivation that suits your companies needs.
- We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery in our organisations and our supply chains.
- We operate a robust recruitment policy, including conducting eligibility to work in the UK checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
- Whistle-blowing policy. We operate a whistle-blowing policy so that all employees know that they can raise concerns about how colleagues are being treated, or practices within our business or supply chain, without fear of reprisals.
- Code of business conduct. This code explains the manner in which we behave as an organisation and how we expect our employees and suppliers to act.
- As part of our ongoing risk assessment and due diligence processes we will consider whether circumstances warrant us carrying out audits of suppliers for their compliance with our Code of Conduct.
- If we find that other individuals or organisations working on our behalf have breached this policy we will ensure that we take appropriate action. This may range from considering the possibility of breaches being re-mediated and whether that might represent the best outcome for those individuals impacted by the breach to terminating such relationships.
To maintain awareness and ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our business all our employees are made aware of this policy.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our group’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the current financial year.
Core Drivers Ltd