Types of Information Collected
We collect certain “Personal Information” about you which may include, but is not limited to, information that is personally identifiable such as your name, e-mail address, address, user ID number, driver licence ID, working history (including any potential CVs information), bank details and other associated non-public information. We also collect data that is associated with the foregoing, as well as “Anonymous Information,” which is information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information and does not, based on our understanding, permit the identification of individual persons.
Specific set of Information Collected
Entering in the details, we will collect the following datasets:
- Direct personal information as first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Information, including billing address, postcode, delivery address, email and phone numbers.
- Bank informations and transaction data such as payments details.
- Technical and Metric Information as IP address, section data, time zone, browser preferences and information on your device.
- Employment history information and Curriculum Vitae details.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information you voluntarily submit to us through the Website. It is optional for you to utilise this Website. If you elect to utilise certain aspects of this Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, postcode, company name, email address and telephone number. If you do not provide certain mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity.
Collection of Anonymous Information
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
In general, we use Personal Information you provide to provide you access to the Website and its services, to improve the Website, tailor the features to you and to offer you additional information, opportunities and functionality from us.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend our rights or property, you, or third parties. You consent to us sharing your Personal Information under the circumstances described herein.
Use and Disclosure of Anonymous Information
We will disclose any set of collected information, under any circumstances possible, excluding the cases of legal procedures or juridical processes.
We may use cookie technology on our site. Cookies are small files stored in your devices, useful for remembering the preferences selected by the user regarding the ways of visiting our website (for example screen resolution, device used, web browser).
In any case, we do not use particular external cookies in this sense that collect specific data about the user.
Third Party Sites and Advertising
Right (under the GDPR) to Unsubscribe
Should you receive an opportunity/promotional email from us, you may “opt-out” of receiving additional promotional email communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions on the emails. You may also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. This applies to promotional communications and not administrative communications we feel are necessary to provide the services on the Website.
Disclaimer of Guaranty of Security
We believe we have taken reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information. No one can fully guarantee or fully eliminate all risks associated with Personal Information and we make no such guarantees.
Your rights under GDPR
Until now, we have talked about how we treat your data and how we behave; Now we’ll show you what your rights are, so you always have control over your privacy and information. If the limitations established by the law do not occur, you have the right to:
– have confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, even if not yet registered and request that such data be made available to you in a clear and understandable way;
– ask for directions and, if necessary, copy:
- a) the origin and the category of your personal data;
- b) of the logic of use, if your information is processed with electronic tools;
- c) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- d) of the identification details of the Data Controller and of those responsible;
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them;
- f) the period in which your data are stored or the criteria that are used to determine this period, when possible;
- g) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling. In this case you can request the logic used, the importance and the consequences foreseen for you;
- h) the existence of adequate guarantees in case of transfer of your data to an extra-EU country or to an international organisation;
– obtain, without there being a justifiable delay, the updating, modification, correction of your incorrect data or the integration of your incomplete data, if you have any interest;
– obtain the cancellation, blocking of your data or, where possible, anonymization:
- a) if unlawfully processed;
- b) if no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) in case of revocation of the consent on which the treatment is based and in case there is no other legal basis;
- d) in the event that you are opposed to the processing and there are no further legitimate reasons for continuing to use your data;
- e) if it is imposed by law;
- f) if they refer to minors.
The Data Controller may refuse to delete your data in the case of:
- a) exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- b) fulfilment of a legal obligation, execution of a task performed in the public interest or exercise of public authority;
- c) reasons of public health interest;
- d) archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- e) assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
It is specified in any case that, by applying one or more rights in your favor, you may have limited services.
This Website is intended for use by those over 18 and minors under the age of 13 may not use the Website.